Order & Payment Information
To process an online purchase order, you must already have an open account with ShedRain and have signed up with your company for an online assigned login & password. If you are a current distributor and do not have an online account set up, please go to LOG IN and create a new account. This will allow you to send orders online and review your current account information.
Becoming a New Distributor: If you do not already have an account and would like to become a ShedRain distributor, please download the E-MAIL US. In addition, you must provide a copy of your state resale tax certificate to qualify for an account, except in tax exempt states*. You can also mail your application to: P.O. Box 55460 Portland, Oregon 97238 Attn: Accounting. Complete all pages and return to ShedRain by fax to 503-255-6411 or scan and
State Resale Tax Certificate: ShedRain is required by law to maintain on file a current state resale tax certificate for your company. Your account can not be authorized until we have received a copy of your certified state resale tax certificate. Please send a copy with your application as per the instructions listed in becoming a new distributor. If your business is in a tax exempt state, a resale tax certificate is not required to become a new distributor. *Current tax exempt states are: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
Please allow 3 business days to process new accounts after we have received the completed credit application and tax certificate. A confirmation will be sent to via e-mail with your new account number and website login information.
If you have any questions please contact our finance department at (800) 722-7246 x6
Net 30 days on approved credit, or advanced payment by credit card. COD orders are not accepted.
ShedRain accepts the following credit cards for payment:
- American Express, Discover, Master Card and Visa
*Card must be issued by a financial institution in the United States, and billing must be to an address within the fifty United States.
- All credit card transactions are secured by Authorize.net
Orders on Open Account: When entering an open account order through your online account please make sure you check the Terms box for Open Account.
Charging Your Credit Card: After we receive your final approval for the artwork the full amount of the order will then be charged to your credit card. After the order has shipped the same credit card provided will be charged a second time for actual shipping charges incurred.
Be sure to enter your correct billing address for your credit card during checkout. During checkout you have the option to ship your order to an address other than your billing address.
International Shipments: Must be paid in advanced including all freight, duties and taxes before order can be shipped.
Cancel or Make Changes to an Online Order:
If you need to make changes or cancel your online order please contact with your order confirmation number. If the order has not yet been processed for decoration our customer service team will assist you with any changes.
Specific Ordering Information:
- The inclusion of a one-color imprint in the price of the umbrellas shown on this website applies to screen printing only and not other customization applications. (Special inks are not included)
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, if prices increase, we request customer approval prior to processing order
- All customized orders considered completed with 5% over/under run quantities
- RainMark™ terms: 50% deposit required on approved credit, balance due in Net 30 days
- Minimum order for blank items: $500 (P) or add 15% for less than minimum charge
- Prices for quantities larger than listed are quoted upon request
- No merchandise returns are accepted after custom decoration is applied
- ShedRain cannot assume responsibility for the ownership of trademarks or corporate logos submitted for reproduction on our products
- Trademarks, logos and company names reproduced on this website illustrate our imprinting capability only and do not imply endorsement of our products. We reserve the right to illustrate and display our imprinted products unless specifically stated otherwise at time of order
- Customers must warrant they have permission to use end-user marks or designs used in the artwork; and indemnify and hold harmless ShedRain in the event of any infringement charges as a result of the printed artwork
- Color variations may occur in different dye lots, but usually are negligible
Orders processed at shedraincoporate.com will be automatically processed. Orders on open account will be considered as an intent to order; once the open acount is approved by Finance it will be processed. An order confirmation number will be sent to the account listed e-mail address. To continue procession your order, ShedRain must verify that acceptable has been received by the ART DEPARTMENT. After your artwork has been received and approved, a paper proof will be sent to the account e-mail for final approval so we can begin the decoration process.
You can check the status of your order at any time by LOGGING IN to your account and clicking reviewing your open orders.
If you have not received an order confirmation or shipping confirmation, please note that this may mean that your confirmation e-mails may be stuck in your e-mail spam filter. Please check your e-mail’s junk or qurantine to see if the confirmation is there. If you have any additional questions please contact .